Gaming Whats up Freedom !!

Waterfields1

New User
Dec 17, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Steve (Waterfields1)

Where are you from?: The U.K

How did you find Freedom!? Word of mouth.

What made you join our forums?:
I want to be a part of an active, supportive community - and thus far, this seems like a pretty damn good fit.

Why did you start YouTube? Im big fan of Youtube and wanted to take part - I genuinely enjoy editing the videos, recording the commentaries and sharing opinions with like minded individuals...All to often the opinions differ but that is all part of the fun.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming - I do a weekly PS4 News Show, Guides, Reviews - All the usual stuff, a lot of people big up my News Show so feel free to check it out.

When do you upload?: Every week - usually a couple of times a week.

Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuf9yGYX2R2fn-N0rty5AMw

Thanks people - Looking forward to taking part.

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Your name: Steve (Waterfields1)

Where are you from?: The U.K

How did you find Freedom!? Word of mouth.
What made you join our forums?: I want to be a part of an active, supportive community - and thus far, this seems like a pretty damn good fit.

Why did you start YouTube? Im big fan of Youtube and wanted to take part - I genuinely enjoy editing the videos, recording the commentaries and sharing opinions with like minded individuals...All to often the opinions differ but that is all part of the fun.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming - I do a weekly PS4 News Show, Guides, Reviews - All the usual stuff, a lot of people big up my News Show so feel free to check it out.

When do you upload?: Every week - usually a couple of times a week.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuf9yGYX2R2fn-N0rty5AMw

Thanks people - Looking forward to taking part.
Welcome to our lovely community! Hope you enjoy it here have fun with youtube and all!

Reactions: Waterfields1