Gaming Whats up every body my name is axelmizu!!!!!

axelmizu

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
YouTube
Hi everyone my name is axel mizu!!!! and I'm a gamer on youtube that show my way of gaming. I do coop, mmo, mmorpg and even will start my own cartoon when I have time.
Your name: Axel mizu
Where are you from?: Us
How old are you?: I'm 20
How did you find Freedom!? I was on reddit and found a sub that show me the way to freedom!
What made you join our forums?: To talk with other people online and see if people would like to join me in playing games.
What are your hobbies?: tennis, playing games, and also video editing
What is your favorite food? Asian
Why did you start YouTube? i had a love of making videos and to give entertainment to people.
What is your biggest dream? To become a person that works on computer for big companies
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel but later will be making a anime channel
What kind of content do you upload? mostly gaming videos of all types of games
When do you upload?: right now since i'm out of college everyday but when college starts again I don't yet.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwv5ECI7rOGXYBxOUM2pPBg

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Hello Axel and welcome to the Freedom Family!!!

I went to your channel and saw Axel and I was insistently drawn in!!! I hope to see some Kingdom Hearts videos!!! If not the other games are interesting as well on your channel atm!

Also what is your favorite Asian dish?

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Ah never had that, but I love trying new things, so if I ever come across a Vietnamese place, I'll try to remember to get that!