Tips & Tricks What videos should i record !

Foze_XD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
I really dont have any idea what to record So if you have any suggestions Feel free to tell me Like tutorials gameplays idk anything !

Kapudowitski

Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
First of all, you should have fun playing the game. I recently noticed that my Black Ops 3 videos are more popular than my other videos, like Minecraft and Happy Wheels. You need to keep experimenting which games your audience want to see on your channel....

Reactions: Kyle Tran

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I really dont have any idea what to record So if you have any suggestions Feel free to tell me Like tutorials gameplays idk anything !
Tutorials are the way to go, or videos that educate people. Let's plays are overdone, you need to find a game that is worth making content for. Look at the popular games going about, and see which one you can make more videos for.

Foze_XD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
First of all, you should have fun playing the game. I recently noticed that my Black Ops 3 videos are more popular than my other videos, like Minecraft and Happy Wheels. You need to keep experimenting which games your audience want to see on your channel....
I liked so many games while recording but no views no more subs :(

HARIBO

Rising User
Hey dude at the moment I am having a huge success with tutorials at the moment on my channel. I make videos on how people can grow and develop their YouTube channels and I have grown so much over the past few months !!!