Tips & Tricks What to improve for my channel?

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
So first my channel is very unusual to prepare you all xD I think my thumbnails are great. Nothing wrong there however I got some problems with the music.

Now when it comes to my sharrazar zombie series I always play the same music over and over and find it hard to find other music to match my voice without it clashing.

Can you give me types of music you can see with my types of content and perhaps add some feedback of anything else should be improved or what to include?

Thanks!

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
I think you need to make more of an effort to make contact with people on social media. The more places you can advertise your content, the more subscribers and views you may own.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
So first my channel is very unusual to prepare you all xD I think my thumbnails are great. Nothing wrong there however I got some problems with the music.

Now when it comes to my sharrazar zombie series I always play the same music over and over and find it hard to find other music to match my voice without it clashing.

Can you give me types of music you can see with my types of content and perhaps add some feedback of anything else should be improved or what to include?

Thanks!
I'm not going to comment speficially on your channel BUT social media is key to growing. Without other social media, Twitter especially you don't grow as fast as you could. Also, branding is key. When people someone with a good name, concept, graphics, etc they are more likely to subscribe and even stay.
Lastly, work your butt off every day. YouTube is not easy at all and you will fail a lot, hope I helped you in some way :)

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
I'm not going to comment speficially on your channel BUT social media is key to growing. Without other social media, Twitter especially you don't grow as fast as you could. Also, branding is key. When people someone with a good name, concept, graphics, etc they are more likely to subscribe and even stay.
Lastly, work your butt off every day. YouTube is not easy at all and you will fail a lot, hope I helped you in some way :)
when you say work your butt off do you mean daily videos? at the moment i do 3 which is fine i suppose but I am aiming to do more once I have all my equipment.

I think you need to make more of an effort to make contact with people on social media. The more places you can advertise your content, the more subscribers and views you may own.

It is hard to find people. I have tried a lot but people are just not interested really. they like my stuff but again no one wants anything to do with it.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
when you say work your butt off do you mean daily videos? at the moment i do 3 which is fine i suppose but I am aiming to do more once I have all my equipment.

It is hard to find people. I have tried a lot but people are just not interested really. they like my stuff but again no one wants anything to do with it.
No, I just mean work hard, make every video look good, sound good and capture the audienc . You could upload every day but if it isn't edited well or has no music, etc you don't gain as much views as you would with good editing . Hope I helped :)

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
No, I just mean work hard, make every video look good, sound good and capture the audienc . You could upload every day but if it isn't edited well or has no music, etc you don't gain as much views as you would with good editing . Hope I helped :)

I put loads of effort into them, very different to allot of youtubers I must say haha. and i see thanks.