Tips & Tricks What is a good Let's Play Game

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Hello everyone,

I would like to make a Let's Play / Playthrough of a game on my channel.
I don't know what game to play, though.
I was thinking something along the lines of something that is fun, so I enjoy making the videos, but something that is also enjoyable to watch. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,
Router

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
I mainly do Let's Plays on my channel and you should make videos on a game that interests you. If subscribers and viewers like them, then make more videos. If they don't there's no need to worry, you can play the game in your own time (if you want to) and start making Let's Plays on another game. Rinse and repeat. This way your subscribers will be happy and so will you :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone,

I would like to make a Let's Play / Playthrough of a game on my channel.
I don't know what game to play, though.
I was thinking something along the lines of something that is fun, so I enjoy making the videos, but something that is also enjoyable to watch. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,
Router
Playing world of warcraft on the trial version would be amazing to watch. Not many people have the patience to go through that game anymore :p

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
Think about a reason why someone would like you to play a game. Also think about the kind of Lets Play's you like to watch. Personally I like to watch Lets Play's on older games for nostalgia reasons. There are many different reasons why people watch Lets Play's but if you decide to do more than one, I suggest trying to stick with a theme of some sort.