YouTube What Freedom! music can i use while streaming?

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Hey guys!

I have recently started streaming on YouTube. I have created a simple overlay and have steam commands. The last think i need to figure out is what music can I use while live streaming on YouTube. Can I use music such as position music, which comes with my Freedom! Partnership?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You can certainly use Position Music in your streams - be sure to read the support thread - HERE - for more info though
And Epidemic Sound can also be used as long as your video is only hosted on YouTube - for more info see - HERE
Further to this Audio Micro can also be used as long as you give credit, and that its used as background music, and isn't the focal point of your video. See more info - HERE

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Thank you! I did not want to get in any trouble :)

All music provided by Freedom can be used as long as your Partner :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1506629709][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can certainly use Position Music in your streams - be sure to read the support thread - HERE - for more info though
And Epidemic Sound can also be used as long as your video is only hosted on YouTube - for more info see - HERE
Further to this Audio Micro can also be used as long as you give credit, and that its used as background music, and isn't the focal point of your video. See more info - HERE
Thanks for that my friend!

Reactions: TwilightPrinze