Review4Review What do i need to improve on?

Notorious Dex

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2017
THE GYM
YouTube
Hi guys, I just want for you guys to look at my video and the rest of my channel and tell me how it is. I know its not perfect so I will have to improve, but I just need to know what I need to improve on. I will also review others that want me to review them! Thanks in advance!

Retractable

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2016
the audio is all over the place i would recommend using an equalizer! The intro needs to go, you don't need it "your content speaks for it self" try to speed up your intro i'm already 38 seconds in and getting bored, try to keep your audience attracted. My rule of thumb is, would you watch through the whole thing your self. Make cuts in between you making shots, i think your video is really good just some improvements on editing! you have a really nice thing here, a good amount of subs, banner art is good but would recommend taking off your twitter name on your banner they can just click the bottom right. Good luck and check out my channel maybe we can collab some time https://www.youtube.com/c/redxio

viality13

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 15, 2014
YouTube
steven_jrz
the audio is all over the place i would recommend using an equalizer! The intro needs to go, you don't need it "your content speaks for it self" try to speed up your intro i'm already 38 seconds in and getting bored, try to keep your audience attracted. My rule of thumb is, would you watch through the whole thing your self. Make cuts in between you making shots, i think your video is really good just some improvements on editing! you have a really nice thing here, a good amount of subs, banner art is good but would recommend taking off your twitter name on your banner they can just click the bottom right. Good luck and check out my channel maybe we can collab some time https://www.youtube.com/c/redxio
I agree it just seems like your talking to yourself and not engaging the audience