Tips & Tricks What Can I do to Improve and Grow?

Twinsplus

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2015
YouTube
Hello, My channel name is Twinsplus, and I am not the typical freedom partner. I post Sketch Comedy videos as opposed to gaming videos, blogs, etc. and I have been having trouble with growing my channel.
I feel as if I have improved a lot since joining youtube, and I recently just started uploading frequently again. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions for how I can improve and expand my audience.

Thanks!

FinnPlays

New User
Jul 2, 2016
I really like your channel, but i suggest that you make better thumbnails. One way of doing that is to crack photoshop and watch tutorials on how to use it. Another suggestion is that you fade in your videos and/or get an intro.

Reactions: Twinsplus

Twinsplus

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2015
YouTube
I really like your channel, but i suggest that you make better thumbnails. One way of doing that is to crack photoshop and watch tutorials on how to use it. Another suggestion is that you fade in your videos and/or get an intro.

Thank you for the Advice! I am still learning with photoshop, and I will get better with time. As for an intro, I will see what I can put together :D

JJT258

Rising User
Jul 3, 2016
YouTube
I would say to upload frequently and As Finn said to improve you're thumbnails. I have not been doing youtube for that long and there some of the best ways i have found to grow as a channel and improve. I am a very small channel but I am growing from these techniques. Oh and another great way is to add playlists on the different types of things you do atm you only have one playlist.