Gaming Welcome to Panda XD

FlawlessPanda

New User
Dec 5, 2015
Hey Guys I made a youtube channel and I really think it's worth checking out. Hope u guys check it out and anyone who wants to make vids with me just tell me .
My name is Jad
I am from Lebanon
I have CSGO, Dead Realm, Gmod and all sorts of things dont forget to tell me Guys
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh9rzRUENRRL8rjcdy3mQeg
PLease do like my vids and subscribe !

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @FlawlessPanda,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Nice selection of games! :) I checked out your Garry's Mod video and thought it was pretty funny, I've played Death Run a couple of times and it was pretty fun. I was wondering after seeing the various games on your channel, what has been your favourite to work with thus far? I like working with Minecraft because my friends have it, it's easy to work with, and incredibly versatile.

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section if you haven't already, I think you'd really fit into that part of the community!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

Also I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better so please tell us a bit more about yourself now that you're introduced your channel! You can talk about your favourite hobbies, dishes, colours, where you're from, etc.. You can always refer to the introduction template if you need some ideas to start with.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!