Gaming Welcome To My Channel

Feb 2, 2016
Hi there people of freedom I'd love to represent me. I am a boy from the Netherlands who really like to make films where he explains things and gameplay shows. I'm doing this for two years and am very often started again and now I will not give up I will fight to the bitter end. I would really like your help like this, so I hope it's not too much to ask thank you subscribe to me,

RoyolGamingBrothers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpWT7P216b5ayHsNNLphrA

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might want to introduce yourself a little bit more so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be done by simply taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread , and you're good to go :D

Moreover , see YouTube really takes time in order to have a successful channel , but it also needs some effort from you in every aspect from the video , content , graphics , and socializing , so make sure you do all of that , and better yet make sure that you do them in the right way :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , AND NEVER GIVE UP! :D , and one more thing is that you should enjoy yourself better than just take this experience for other purposes because then you'll be in for the wrong reasons :}