Gaming Welcome to my Channel!

Z3NRage

New User
Feb 2, 2016
Hello my name is Z3N and I've just started to take my channel more serious, if you'd like to see some of the questions you have for me then read down below! I am 14 years old, (turning 15 within a month) and I love to make funny moment montages of games that I record and edit during half of my free time, I started this channel with actually lego review's and got into gaming when I got my first computer (upgrading to a new one within a month) and I will keep upload videos and see how they are doing, my hopefully first more entertaining video that is going to be released on the first weekend of February 2016 will be on Dead Space 2, this will be the first video I made with Sony Vegas Pro.

Q: What program do you use to record?

A: I use Fraps.

Q: What programs do you use to edit your videos?

A: Sony Vegas is my main program.

Q: When do you upload your videos?

A: I Upload every weekend (time to time it might be uploaded on Friday if I have finished with all the editing.

My newest video that has gone public is of Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.

REMINDER: THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED WEEKLY TO ANYONE SO THAT THEY MAY VIEW MY NEWEST VIDEO (if they'd like to of course), THANKS FOR READING AND HAVE A GOOD DAY :)

Sincerely, Z3NRage

Last edited:

Valoryze

Rising User
Nov 18, 2015
YouTube
I'd recommend linking your channel or a video of yours just so we can get a better feel for who you are

Bobote809

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
nice content man it could be better if you ad some commentary with your video editing skills that should help you a lot!