Gaming WastedDuckling9 (COD Commentator)

WastedDuckling9

New User
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
Where are you from?: Illinois.
How old are you?: 17.
How did you find Freedom!?: YouTube videos.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to be around a good community and maybe grow a bit.

What are you hobbies?: Paintball, Gaming, and Fishing
What is your favorite food?: Fettuccine. Favorite type? Italian.
Why did you start YouTube?: Just thought it would be fun.
What kind of channel do you run?: Call of Duty and occasionally some other games but mainly Call of Duty.

What kind of content do you upload?: Live commentaries, News, and occasional How to or Glitch.
When do you upload?: Daily if I can; most of the time I can.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/WastedDuckling9

Youtube Profile Picture.png

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

Really nice channel going on though i'm not a fan of COD , but your commentary is catchy and engaging to watch , and that is awesome by itself :D , but you should consider doing collabs with other COD players around here maybe because you could come up with some funny things like trolling , funny moments , or so!

Also , you can upgrade your graphics because i think its the only thing missing to make your channel perfect , and i'm talking about [ THUMBNAILS , BANNER ] because your logo is already AWESOME! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D

kazkatgamer

Rising User
Oct 30, 2015
YouTube
your channel is really awesome wish i had xbox to play with ya X3!
i do cod too but my only cod game for now is Ghost X3

WastedDuckling9

New User
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
your channel is really awesome wish i had xbox to play with ya X3!
i do cod too but my only cod game for now is Ghost X3

Thanks :) and you should get an xbox so we can play :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446327875][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

Really nice channel going on though i'm not a fan of COD , but your commentary is catchy and engaging to watch , and that is awesome by itself :D , but you should consider doing collabs with other COD players around here maybe because you could come up with some funny things like trolling , funny moments , or so!

Also , you can upgrade your graphics because i think its the only thing missing to make your channel perfect , and i'm talking about [ THUMBNAILS , BANNER ] because your logo is already AWESOME! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D

Thank you I really appreciate your feedback I'll take all of that into consideration. I'll check you out as well. :)