Community Wassup everyone? Reinitialized Gaming here!

Reinitialized

New User
Jan 20, 2016
What's happening guys?

My real name is Gavin, but a lot of people call me Reinitialized, or Rein as a nickname. I'm mainly a player on ROBLOX.com, but want to expand out and start playing some games and build a YouTube channel. Looking to partner with Freedom! here and start working toward my YouTube career.

So yea, that sums it up :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Reinitialized,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Ah, Roblox! That game means so much to me, reason mainly being it's one of the games that I grew up with. I think it's fascinating how you can learn so much from that game, I actually started scripting with LUA in Roblox before taking my programming courses. :) While I don't play actively anymore, I did check out a bit of the Bloxy Awards for 2015. The quality of Roblox content improves every year! Did you check out the Bloxy Awards, and if you did then what did you find particularly interesting? I personally enjoyed the music videos.

You should drop by the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already. The discussion sections are personally some of my favourite parts on the forums!

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
What's happening guys?

My real name is Gavin, but a lot of people call me Reinitialized, or Rein as a nickname. I'm mainly a player on ROBLOX.com, but want to expand out and start playing some games and build a YouTube channel. Looking to partner with Freedom! here and start working toward my YouTube career.

So yea, that sums it up :)
Welcome to the community man