Request Was Wondering If You Could Review The Quaility of My content?

Speedy Stealth

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello,

I was wondering if you could review the quality of my content. I am finding myself making decent videos, but not the best to of my ability. I just wanted to know what you guys think about it!!

Thanks,

Speedy Stealth

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello,

I was wondering if you could review the quality of my content. I am finding myself making decent videos, but not the best to of my ability. I just wanted to know what you guys think about it!!

Thanks,

Speedy Stealth
What makes you think you aren't making videos to the best of your ability? Your intro video basically tells people to subscribe, and it doesn't show off your personality. Try compiling your best parts into one video, and make that your introduction. Artwork is solid though.

Speedy Stealth

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
What makes you think you aren't making videos to the best of your ability? Your intro video basically tells people to subscribe, and it doesn't show off your personality. Try compiling your best parts into one video, and make that your introduction. Artwork is solid though.
Thanks for the feedback!! When you said introduction do you mean my channel trailer? Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks again,
Speedy Stealth

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
This is just my opinion so take it for what its worth..

• I agree with @fattmat to a degree. Your Channel Trailer gets the job done for now, maybe spice it up a bit but don't go overboard.
  • I love your banner
  • Your main page isn't customized. Customize it with play lists and such to guide your users where they want to go. An example is at www.youtube.com/Thegamingheretic
  • Thumbnails are top notch
  • I get its 'your thing' to talk really fast at the beginning of each video. For me, its disconcerting. But others may like it.. so I wouldn't have that as a game changer necessarily.
  • Might consider redoing tags.. Use Google search and Youtube Search to see what in call of duty people are searching for
Hope this helps

Reactions: Speedy Stealth

DJ Dolphin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2016
YouTube
your banner and channel icon is awesome and your videos are super entertaining and you have a very happy and fun personality but you youtube trailer should show more of your channel like video clips that were funny. anyway keep up the good work:)

Speedy Stealth

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
This is just my opinion so take it for what its worth..

• I agree with @fattmat to a degree. Your Channel Trailer gets the job done for now, maybe spice it up a bit but don't go overboard.
  • I love your banner
  • Your main page isn't customized. Customize it with play lists and such to guide your users where they want to go. An example is at www.youtube.com/Thegamingheretic
  • Thumbnails are top notch
  • I get its 'your thing' to talk really fast at the beginning of each video. For me, its disconcerting. But others may like it.. so I wouldn't have that as a game changer necessarily.
  • Might consider redoing tags.. Use Google search and Youtube Search to see what in call of duty people are searching for
Hope this helps
Thanks so much for the feedback!! It's always appreciated!! When you were talking about Google search and YouTube search are there any videos you can lead me to and so I can get familiar with them. It seems that's the trailer is going to have to be reworked so I will work on that ASAP!

Thanks again,
Speedy Stealth

Speedy Stealth

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
your banner and channel icon is awesome and your videos are super entertaining and you have a very happy and fun personality but you youtube trailer should show more of your channel like video clips that were funny. anyway keep up the good work:)
Thanks! It seems that the trailer is really something I need to put some more effort into it and I'm going to do just that! When you said best clips what do you mean by that?

Thanks,
Speedy Stealth