Resources Want to make a QnA video, ask some questions!

TuesdayGames

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hey guys, My name is rubber i've been a youtuber since last summer and I want to make a QnA video so people know more about me, so i've come here to ask you guys for some questions since i have a somewhat decent inactive follower base on twitter, I will most likely use all the questions asked so if you want to see the video this week here's my channel thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCam5NJCn0V2qzmqXAfzTqJA

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I've asked this to many others doing this and I'll ask it again...

Don't you think that if you can't get enough questions from your subscribers (those who actually care about your channel), that this might be premature? QnA videos are exclusively for interaction between you and your viewers, not for garnering new subscribers as they do terribly in search and recommended videos.

I strongly recommend you hold off on this until you get enough engagement to warrant this kind of video.

pices26

Rising User
Oct 10, 2014
YouTube
I've asked this to many others doing this and I'll ask it again...

Don't you think that if you can't get enough questions from your subscribers (those who actually care about your channel), that this might be premature? QnA videos are exclusively for interaction between you and your viewers, not for garnering new subscribers as they do terribly in search and recommended videos.

I strongly recommend you hold off on this until you get enough engagement to warrant this kind of video.

Agreed, in your vids don't forget to engage viewers. By this they will feel important. Q and A vids should be special so hold back a little