Gaming Wait.... What? (Call of Duty /w TJLSpooks)

WeirdNathan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2015
YouTube
Wait what? Did he just say that? Me and TJL Spooks are back in Call of Duty: World at War and this time some weird stuff gets said! find out what and by who

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Two things,

A good loyal subscriber to share my experience in COD and Someone to talk to about the COD community as a whole. Does that answer your question?

Krimson Cobra

Rising User
Sep 9, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
Two things,

A good loyal subscriber to share my experience in COD and Someone to talk to about the COD community as a whole. Does that answer your question?

I feel like in the content section you are supposed to give feedback to the OP's video not comment about your own...

So OP, I loved the intro and how you told thje guy you were going to use it! lol I dont really watch world at war but this is some comedic GOLD and i may have to give it a chance! awesome vid!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
I feel like in the content section you are supposed to give feedback to the OP's video not comment about your own...

So OP, I loved the intro and how you told thje guy you were going to use it! lol I dont really watch world at war but this is some comedic GOLD and i may have to give it a chance! awesome vid!
I thought it was both

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
I guess this is all I saw so hopfully there was more because if you think that is more than just self promoting unfortunately its wrong
You are in titled to your opinion, as I told him I watch the videos AND even check out more of the videos. But I ill promote for myself in the process.

Krimson Cobra

Rising User
Sep 9, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
You are in titled to your opinion, as I told him I watch the videos AND even check out more of the videos. But I ill promote for myself in the process.

entitled *

and that's a shame, as we are apart of the FREEDOM family and we should all be looking out for eachother anyways not having to self promote you feel me?