YouTube Viewbotting...

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
There is something odd with my channel...Out of nowhere my videos started gaining views like crazy crossing 100 view barrier, one even reach 1k views.....which was the first video to do so...Am I getting viewbotted by somebody?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
There is something odd with my channel...Out of nowhere my videos started gaining views like crazy crossing 100 view barrier, one even reach 1k views.....which was the first video to do so...Am I getting viewbotted by somebody?
Maybe, though I don't think it's something to worry about as long as it's not you doing that.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Mikolajek 451

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2016
Pogwizdów
YouTube
Stupid, that people found another people video and viewsboot it. Its just an stupid guy. YouTube will not do anything to you, when you not doing it. So its not problem :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
If it's really viewbotted YouTube will probably remove the views. If it really isn't you then you don't really have to think about getting kicked out of Freedom!.
Thank God! :D I've been trying to track the location...a lot of views has been coming from Netherlands!...[DOUBLEPOST=1488392280][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stupid, that people found another people video and viewsboot it. Its just an stupid guy. YouTube will not do anything to you, when you not doing it. So its not problem :)
Thanks man! Thanks....I was really wondering...Netherlands seem to be the location apparently for the views...(analytics)...

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
When the analytics pull through, take a look at the audience retention and geography of where they're coming from. The most popular one happens to be a reaction video of what was a semi-popular thing at the time. So while it's not unexpected, I'm not particularly pleased with a reaction video.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
When the analytics pull through, take a look at the audience retention and geography of where they're coming from. The most popular one happens to be a reaction video of what was a semi-popular thing at the time. So while it's not unexpected, I'm not particularly pleased with a reaction video.
Well...technically it's not a reaction video because it was a game I downloaded on Gamejolt! :D But you have a solid point!