Gaming Videos Posted Every Day ! :)

JEFFYSWORLD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys ! :D

Here is my gaming channel if you would be kind to go check it out.
I post up a video everyday and I enjoy what I do.

Let me know what you guys think by leaving a Like.

Or if you have any feedback Good or Bad please leave in the comment section.

And of course if you enjoy what you see and would like more please Subscribe :)

Looking forward to hearing from you ! TWO THUMBS UP !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqrT-dDuys89_gC2DK3WF4g

Reactions: Nuke and russd3x

NannerAirCraft

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2015
YouTube
NannerManCan
Hey @JEFFYSWORLD welcome to the Freedom Forum! I love to game I just watched your Call of Duty Black Ops 2 video and it was pretty good! There are tons of gamers here on the forums you can collaborate with or just talk to and I wish you luck on your youtube channel and I hope to see you around the forums!

Reactions: Nuke

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @JEFFYSWORLD,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You must be very passionate about what you do if you upload content daily and I'm happy to see that! I see you have a nice variety of gaming content on your channel already, did you particularly enjoy working with some titles? :) I've uploaded videos of Minimum, Minecraft, Watch Dogs, and more but I find that I really like working with Minecraft because it's super versatile and fun!

Also now that we know a bit about your channel, please consider telling us a bit about yourself! I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better. If you need some ideas to start with, refer to the introduction template for some general guidelines!

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Nuke

JEFFYSWORLD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
Holy smokes I didn't imagine that there would be this many responses :)

Here is a little about myself,
I am from the United Kingdom and I am currently 26, I found the Freedom Community and the forums by browsing what Community would be good for someone new to doing a Gaming Channel on YouTube.
By the title you can guess that my hobby is playing video games, I also play a little guitar to fill in the time, also my favourite food is .... it's hard as I like all foods but I would have to go with sushi for the best.
I started YouTube because my friends said it would be a good idea as I am always playing them and they said they enjoyed watching me play, so I agreed with them and my YouTube channel was created.
At this moment I am uploading one video a day that includes walkthroughs with commentary, the games I am playing at the monet are, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Escape Dead Island, Dragonball z Battle for Z and I am starting The Evil Within today, I also post the odd game like Black Ops 2, Agario and Happy Wheels.

Again if you would like to check out my channel the link is below,

Hope you enjoy :)

Reactions: Nuke and Danny

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey guys ! :D

Here is my gaming channel if you would be kind to go check it out.
I post up a video everyday and I enjoy what I do.

Let me know what you guys think by leaving a Like.

Or if you have any feedback Good or Bad please leave in the comment section.

And of course if you enjoy what you see and would like more please Subscribe :)

Looking forward to hearing from you ! TWO THUMBS UP !

All I suggest is that you speak a little clearer but other than that you sound very dedicated, welcome! :)