Tips & Tricks Video Ideas...

Affix

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2014
YouTube
vAffix
Ive been making youtube videos on this channel for some time now and im running out of ideas! I could just make lets plays but with the lack of games that interest me its really hard. I need video ideas that I can make on Black Ops3 the most if you have any suggestions please do tell me it can also be things I can talk about for example I do life stories now! :) Here is my channel so you can know what ive done already and help you give me fresh ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_G5iVaeEk6O_09hwjkdUFQ

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Make videos about anything. If something happens in your life, make a video about it. If you know a good story tell us about it. What do you like? Share some cool things you know how to do. Most importantly ENTERTAIN US

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
You could just record some casual gameplay of Black Ops 3, and then go back and voice over, talk about personal views on something in the world. Basically, something very similar to iijeriichoii's Real Talk series. Just pick a topic (i.e. How school hasn't prepared you to be an adult or something.) Just something you have a strong opinion on, and can go rant about it for 5-10 minutes.
--
You could also do Zombies Challenge videos, like the first room challenge for example.
--
Hope some of these random words I said can help you. Have a great day!