Music Video Game Music Videos

Oversoul

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2018
YouTube
oversoul53
As I established when I did my introduction, I am a let's player. You'll find pretty much all the same content on my channel that you would on Markiplier's. Let's Plays, Challenge videos, reaction compilations, live-action skits and so on.

HOWEVER

The one thing that seems to separate me from most lets players out there is the music videos. It's the one distinguishable difference for the most part.

A good friend of mine who goes by funky hurdles does music inspired by video games and sometimes when he watches my Let's Plays he will be inspired to make music based on that game which I then go and record new footage and edited together to the music he made to make a music video for that video game.

So Far we have done SOMA (twice), Outlast, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil 7 and 2 Megixes (fun musical mashups of my channel content) and we are working on a music video for Hellblade.

Anyways, here is a link to the playlist. Feel free to look through it and watch whatever grabs your interest and I look forward to hearing your feedback :)

Thanks in advance

Music Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT5G7CRzI-M2c03Lt0KNVQjsG9nQrBj_E

P. S. If you only have the time for like one or two and I had to make a recommendation on which one you should watch it would either be the Resident Evil 7 music video or the two-year Megamix. Both of those are probably objectively the best edited videos on my channel. But I'll let you guys be the judges.

Oversoul

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2018
YouTube
oversoul53
Really nice idea, it could be a the new brand !

I appreciate that but I'd rather be known for my Let's Plays. The music videos are a nice fun thing that we do every so often but we are not good enough at putting them out fast enough to keep a whole Channel afloat with those alone. If anything I do those music videos to get more attention to his channel so people can go enjoy his music

Reactions: ThingsX