Gaming Victoria 2 - Netherlands

S

Smacky Games

New series is here, we play Victoria II as Netherlands. We will try to rebuild and bring second Golden Age. Enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!
[DOUBLEPOST=1445036616][/DOUBLEPOST]Here we go, colony's are expanding, navy is improving, railroads are being built and wars have been won. Enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!
[DOUBLEPOST=1445110113][/DOUBLEPOST]Let's rule the sea and become a Great Power! We are expanding our colonies, building army and navy, developing economy all for one goal, becoming number one power in the world. I hope you enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!
[DOUBLEPOST=1445292958][/DOUBLEPOST]We start this video by invading Denmark in order to win the war and force them to continue repaying their debt to us, we also build more transport ships for our mainland navy. After two battles we take Denmark territory and sue for peace, they accept and we win the war. After war ended we build more troops in our Asian colonies. Portugal once more calls us to fight with them against China, this time we refused as there is nothing to gain here and Portugal wouldn't be a lot of help in war itself, so we decline and break our alliance but work to increase our relations with Portugal and become allies again in the future. After liberal rebellions start growing and after 6k solders rebel we start going more and more to liberalism. Making political changes meant rebels don't have anything to fight for and they gave up their arms. We start research of medicine, after medicine is done we go for clean coal technology. Our final act in this video is to establish protectorate over Brunei, we attack swiftly and come out of the war as absolute winners, adding one more territory to our colonies.

[DOUBLEPOST=1445379134][/DOUBLEPOST]We had our first elections and waged another war. I hope you enjoy and if you do, subscribe!
[DOUBLEPOST=1445425971][/DOUBLEPOST]New video is here! We fight another war, increase our navy and troops size, earning prestige and money, getting really close to becoming a Great Power. I hope you enjoy, if you do, hit that subscribe![DOUBLEPOST=1445426003][/DOUBLEPOST]New video is here! We fight another war, increase our navy and troops size, earning prestige and money, getting really close to becoming a Great Power. I hope you enjoy, if you do, hit that subscribe!

Last edited by a moderator: