Tech Veloce Media Signing In !

Veloce

New User
Nov 16, 2015
Malaysia
www.veloce.ml
YouTube
VeloceMY
Hey guy, this is Jonathan Lee. Founder & Producer of Veloce Media. I run the channel by uploading useful tips, tutorials, product review & unboxing. Subscribe my channel for the quality tech videos.

Where am I from ? : I'm from Malaysia.
How old am I? : 16
How did me find Freedom!? : Through YouTube
What made me join this forums? : Gain more audiences on my channel, and also learn new things
What are my hobbies? : Photography and Film Making
Why did I start YouTube? : To share my knowledge about Technology with people around the world.
What is my biggest dream? : To be the biggest Tech YouTuber in Malaysia
What kind of channel do I run? : I'm running Technology related channel.
What kind of content do you upload? : Tips & Tricks, Tutorials, Product Review & Unboxing
When do you upload? : Not often but I'll try my best to upload frequently.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/velocemltech

My goals :
50 Subs
100 subs
500 subs
1000 subs

(My Current Subs : 89 subs)

Subscribe For More !

Jonathan Lee

Veloce Media Group

Last edited:

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Hello Jonathan!!! Welcome to the Freedom Family!!! Enjoy your stay and meeting new people!!! :)

I hope you are able to live your dream and share information with people!!!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Veloce,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I'm running a technology related channel as well. :D It's pretty exciting when I see more tech channels here on the forums. I had a quick look at your content and I really liked the way you formatted your videos!

Consider dropping by the "Technology" section some time if you haven't done so already, I think it's a great place for you to get started and familiarize yourself with the forums.

Click here to visit "Technology"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck becoming a well known tech YouTuber!