YouTube Update on monetization appeal and the appeals process

DogMan Dan

Gamer/Content Creator
Freedom! Member
Found this helpful information that will answer some very basics of the new process for some of us. I realize it is not the best of news for small channels who pretty much cannot appeal anything but does help channels with over 10k subs a bit.

Before knowing this information I started challenging for appeal some of my videos and they started to get monetized again.

Here is a link to the youtube help forum posting so you can leave some responses there if you have some questions/issues. https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/G-hcnZ1x0RM

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the detailed information about the new monetisation and appeals process, I will be sure to include it in this weeks feature so it can get the attention it deserves.

Reactions: DogMan Dan

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Found this helpful information that will answer some very basics of the new process for some of us. I realize it is not the best of news for small channels who pretty much cannot appeal anything but does help channels with over 10k subs a bit.

Before knowing this information I started challenging for appeal some of my videos and they started to get monetized again.

Here is a link to the youtube help forum posting so you can leave some responses there if you have some questions/issues. https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/G-hcnZ1x0RM

Thanks for sharing this with the community :)

Reactions: DogMan Dan

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
It seems like lots of you have encountered the issues when it comes to this, I don't know how am I getting the pass, hmm

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well, my latest video of a dungeon crawl just got hit with the yellow $ icon... all that hard work and YouTube does this. Not happy at all, to say the least. It didn't even have any questionable content, just combat, exploration and random encounters.

Last edited:

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
With whatever cyber analyzing they have with youtube is really buggy. Every single video I upload is first tagged with non-appropriate, but I have to quickly put in a review flag every single time. Helps that I've been getting 1,000 views to speed the process.