RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I got to help Stuart Edgington with his newest music video shoot. His video has reached 75,000+ views so far. Justin Bieber even tweeted about it!! I got to be Mustard in the group part of the video. But I also helped him with lighting till 4AM. It was a long cold hard night.
This is behind the scenes of the filming. Enjoy!
This is the finished and final video on Stuart Edge's Channel:

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
That is so cool actually!

You got to work with Stuart Edge! :eek: Haha I am normally up late (often at 4 AM as well,) but I am never doing something like this at that time. Good job doing your part in the video, the final product looks so good!

A little less than two days later and it's already at 200,000+ views, you were really part of something here. :)

The quality of your vlog is really nice as well, keep up the good work @Ryan Sellers Vlogs!

Reactions: RyanSellers

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
That is so cool actually!

You got to work with Stuart Edge! :eek: Haha I am normally up late (often at 4 AM as well,) but I am never doing something like this at that time. Good job doing your part in the video, the final product looks so good!

A little less than two days later and it's already at 200,000+ views, you were really part of something here. :)

The quality of your vlog is really nice as well, keep up the good work @Ryan Sellers Vlogs!
It was hard work. Stuart only had 1 Michael Jackson costume. So he did his video part first. Then had to have her change into the Michael Jackson outfit and do her part and merge both videos into one.
Stuart Edge is awesome! I'm pretty good friends with him. He is releasing a new video on Wednesday of the song "Stand Out" from the Goofy movie. I was part of that as well. I wasn't fully part of it. But I was in the crowd for it and they did some recording of the crowd. I find out tonight if I made it into the video. He is having a video release party tonight that I'm going to.

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
It was hard work. Stuart only had 1 Michael Jackson costume. So he did his video part first. Then had to have her change into the Michael Jackson outfit and do her part and merge both videos into one.
Stuart Edge is awesome! I'm pretty good friends with him. He is releasing a new video on Wednesday of the song "Stand Out" from the Goofy movie. I was part of that as well. I wasn't fully part of it. But I was in the crowd for it and they did some recording of the crowd. I find out tonight if I made it into the video. He is having a video release party tonight that I'm going to.
Haha it's cool how you're good friends with him. :D Every time I see the video, I notice you in your mustard costume, that's awesome!

I'll look forward to "Stand Out", I'll look out for you in the background for that one as well.

Have fun at the party! :)

Reactions: RyanSellers