Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
Channel Main Topic: Gaming and Comedy
(Optional) Mostly conversation and stupidity and random contents
Amount of Subscribers: 43
Other ways to contact you: Skype : silicia.gaming, Forum PM, Youtube PM, Twitter PM
About your channel: My channel is focused on Indie games and stupid let's plays.
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/SiliciaGamingOfficial

Optional: Really looking for Filipino Let's Players that can tolerate my stupidity. But I'm open for other countries that can also tolerate my stupidity.

Games to play: Unturned [Steam](for now but I want Minecraft as soon as possible)

Requirements:
Mic: As long as we can understand each other
Subs: Nope(but just put it there for reference)
Communication way: Skype only since it's faster

Last edited:

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
Hey man i'm filipino to! can i join you?! :D
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCszLDL_mnwU1grhVudc4hnw

Skype Request Sent

hi im adil aka. PowerDolla im 18 year old . i like to play with you this my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCackUkBH2HVwxWpwh7_6RsQ im can play some game too if like me to join with you this will be awesome and if like to commitment with my send my a message on twitter @PowerDolla8 and also i speak my English not that good but i can speak

I can't PM you in twitter. Please Message me back

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Hello Mr Team Guy here . Well i am always up for collaboration . I make Fun time episodes (that is weird gameplay montages) also i have damn anoying european accent . New to youtube got like 46subscribers in my first month , so my videos is kinda watchable :D Mom says that i am cute (good that she didin't saw my league of legends video because i swear alot) . So what do you think ? Let's help each other grow and have fun while doing it , have a nice day ;) Btw here is a link to one of my Fun Time episodes :

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
Hello Mr Team Guy here . Well i am always up for collaboration . I make Fun time episodes (that is weird gameplay montages) also i have damn anoying european accent . New to youtube got like 46subscribers in my first month , so my videos is kinda watchable :D Mom says that i am cute (good that she didin't saw my league of legends video because i swear alot) . So what do you think ? Let's help each other grow and have fun while doing it , have a nice day ;) Btw here is a link to one of my Fun Time episodes :

Hey cool :)
Kindly Add me to skype? silicia.gaming[DOUBLEPOST=1446878193][/DOUBLEPOST]
no console games?

Ah...NO...Sorry don't own a console yet...And the thread is about PC Collab

MShadow113

Respected User
Sep 1, 2014
YouTube
MShadow113
Hey cool :)
Kindly Add me to skype? silicia.gaming[DOUBLEPOST=1446878193][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ah...NO...Sorry don't own a console yet...And the thread is about PC Collab
Me read fine print?!! HAHA! no. but I wanted to see if you had any console because it's easier for me to work off that but I can try some PC games. so far all i got is garrys mod and robocraft.