Complaints Uhmm.. Freedom Forums 2.0?? | Pretty well beyond a joke at this point...

Run0NGaming

New User
Sep 8, 2015
Okay, Freedom has been going to complete crap lately. It's putting it bluntly but it's the truth.

Kan announced many months ago that "Freedom Forums 2.0" Was coming and so it seemed like it was going to be pretty kick ass! But months went by, kan left and it appears that the project is up in the air at the moment.

I think removing the Shoutbox was a huge mistake for the reason that I think it was something that kept on going activity flowing on the forums but now that it's been gone for so long and with the addition of the "Promote yourself section" going completely vacant (literally just people throwing threads up) There really is NO reason for anyone to really be here anymore. It's just empty. I really did love this forum back when Freedom was just starting out, it was alive, helpful and fun for smaller content creators to meet new people! it lost all that...

I don't know if 2.0 Is still being worked on or not but if it is then they really should release it RIGHT NOW! They have had enough time. Leaving it any longer I feel will just completely destroy the forums all together. If ever there was a time to release it, It's now guys.

Thanks for reading.

Reactions: Willfarrant