Gaming Twiisp ZA- MY CHANNEL

Twiisp ZA

New User
Nov 13, 2015
Hi there everyone, my name is Twiisp i started my YouTube channel a while back but only started uploading a few months ago and i really like uploading and getting feedback from those who watch my videos, it would be greatly appreciated if anyone who wants to go check out my channel could check it out and give it a subscribe, it really means alot to me <3 https://www.youtube.com/user/Twiisp

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Hi Twiisp!
I'd like to welcome a fellow South African to Freedom! I really hope you enjoy it here, as have I :)
I really look forward to seeing videos of yours and hopefully you will grow by being with Freedom! :)
If you ever need some advice, I'm here for you! Good luck and I will definitely be wanting to see more of you around here! :)
DS3

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think you might want to introduce yourself to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum! :D

Your channel really kicked off in a great way where i see that you have some good graphics and good content going around your channel , and that is just great to start like that , but i really recommend you to not stop this expansion in terms of content , ideas and many other stuff , and try to always adding your own touch on the content you produce , and one way to do that to add commentary in the future :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D REALLY GOOD JOB!