Gaming TsukinoSora Introduction! :)

TsukiSora

New User
Nov 17, 2015
YouTube
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamIrishMC
Hey guys!
I've sort of just decided to get serious with making YouTube videos so I decided to join these forums. My name is Georgina and I'm a 15 year old gamer from Ireland. I've been playing different PC games since I was about 10 starting with Minecraft. Now I mostly play League Of Legends but also play a bit of Diablo III and GTA V. I love playing League with my friends and just seeing myself improve constantly.

Out of gaming I love sport. I do a lot of Running and also like playing Gaelic football, an Irish sport very similar to Soccer, the main difference being you can pick up the ball. I also love reading, watching films and listening to music. My favourite type of Music is probably Nightcore or Pop music. My favourite songs at the moment being Locked Away by R City and The Nights by Avicii. My favourite films Are probably Superhero films. Me and my brother are such fangirls (yes he is a fangirl :p) over every new marvel and DC movie. I can't wait until the new films next year (Batman vs Superman, Captain America Civil War, Dr Strange, Suicide Squad... the list goes on!!) It's gonna be soo good. I also love just action movies, me and my brother are just fangirls over films in general I guess :p He's already booked to see the new star wars film (which is going to be soo amazing) at midnight and then again at like 5:00 pm and he tried to convince my mum to let me come but alas, it could not happen (School I hate you :(). Sometimes I think fangirling over new films really brings me and my brother together. We're really close and just love watching and re-watching trailers again and again.

My dream, well I don't really have one. I like thinking realistically, like I would obviously love if I became a millionaire and had a great life and nothing ever went wrong, but that's probably not going to happen. So realistically I would love to get good results in my Leaving Cert (a big Irish exam similar to GCSEs), go to college and work as a developer in a big gaming company (or possibly make my own company). My realistic dream would just be to always have great friends to stick by me, get married and maybe have a child and just live a life I can be proud of! :D

I started YouTube about a year ago but have never really been serious at all about it. I only uploaded whenever I felt like it and never advertised my channel but now I just want to be a little more serious with it as I love gaming. I run a gaming channel which I'm planning will mostly contain League of Legends Montages and maybe a bit of GTA V and Diablo III stuff. At the moment I'm planning on uploading something every Sunday and if I have any free time (Since I do have school and exams) I'll upload something during the week.

I would love for you guys to tell me your thoughts on how I could improve as a YouTuber and I would greatly appreciate if you could share my channel if you do like it with your friends.
Thanks for reading guys,
Hope to see you on my channel :D
TsukiSora

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamIrishMC

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I love how serious you want to be with that mix of being ambitious and passionate about what you love to do , and that is exactly what is going to keep you going with this thing because its more about having fun than taking it as a job or an obligation!. Moreover , remember that it takes time to grow and expand so you have to work your way there , just stay motivated because remember that nothing great comes easy :D

However, the content that you upload is REALLY GREAT because i never heard of a girl that can play LOL or Diablo III , and that is unique , or at least that's what i know :D. On the other hand , i think that your channel need to start with some basics like upgrading or having good graphics that can pull people's attention toward your channel or even videos whenever searched on YouTube , so you better make sure that you have some good Thumbnails , A Great Banner , And AA Relevant Logo! :D,. Another thing is that you should consider upgrading your audio equipment so that it is more clear and appealing to stay and watch your content , but if not possible right now , maybe you want to download an audio editing software like Audacity which can help you with the audio ;D. Finally, i think that you should be more confident when you talk and more energetic because its more engaging to watch a person that is having fun which really influences the viewers to have fun along side with the content creator :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , and just remember that you can be something because in my opinion you are unique ;D

TsukiSora

New User
Nov 17, 2015
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I love how serious you want to be with that mix of being ambitious and passionate about what you love to do , and that is exactly what is going to keep you going with this thing because its more about having fun than taking it as a job or an obligation!. Moreover , remember that it takes time to grow and expand so you have to work your way there , just stay motivated because remember that nothing great comes easy :D

However, the content that you upload is REALLY GREAT because i never heard of a girl that can play LOL or Diablo III , and that is unique , or at least that's what i know :D. On the other hand , i think that your channel need to start with some basics like upgrading or having good graphics that can pull people's attention toward your channel or even videos whenever searched on YouTube , so you better make sure that you have some good Thumbnails , A Great Banner , And AA Relevant Logo! :D,. Another thing is that you should consider upgrading your audio equipment so that it is more clear and appealing to stay and watch your content , but if not possible right now , maybe you want to download an audio editing software like Audacity which can help you with the audio ;D. Finally, i think that you should be more confident when you talk and more energetic because its more engaging to watch a person that is having fun which really influences the viewers to have fun along side with the content creator :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , and just remember that you can be something because in my opinion you are unique ;D
Thanks for the really nice comments!!
At the moment I think my main problem is probably the audio. At the moment I'm only using a headset so there's loads of background noise and stuff so I'm hoping to save up enough for just a cheap but good mic if you get me. In the meantime I'll try using Audacity.I was also wondering if it is worth getting a mic or could a headset do. At the moment I'm using a cheap headset but I was thinking I could just buy a better quality one but I'm not sure. I'm also trying to make some cool graphics for the channel but I've never made and graphics before so it might take a while XD Also I'm going to try be more talkative as I noticed in some of my videos how quiet I was.
Thanks for the tips man! :D

Last edited: