Network To all the new people that are joining/want to join

TheGamingPc

New User
Aug 28, 2014
Don't join this terrible network they won't give you any money and will try to cover themselves up, their sponsorship don't work, horrible community, bad website design. I made some videos before got some views and freedom firstly said i got way less than i actually did then they started saying i'm not partnered with YouTube even though I was and on one page they were saying my account isn't active and on another they were saying it is.
Just save yourself some time and join a different network.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I'm sorry that you don't feel happy with the network. The good thing about it is that is no lock in contact, so there's no obligation to stay if you're not happy. It does stink that you had a bad experience, but from someone who is generally happy with Freedom, I'd tell anyone to just stick it out and help make our community great so we don't have these problems going forward :)

Reactions: Demkeys

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Don't join this terrible network they won't give you any money and will try to cover themselves up, their sponsorship don't work, horrible community, bad website design. I made some videos before got some views and freedom firstly said i got way less than i actually did then they started saying i'm not partnered with YouTube even though I was and on one page they were saying my account isn't active and on another they were saying it is.
When I was in the network, I was always paid, and the paid me ever cent I was owed. Your anecdotal gripes are unfortunate.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I didn't generally join the partner because I too think they don't give you enough for what you're giving them but you should stick around these forums because in my opinion these forums are the greates thing about Freedom and i'm sure a lot of people can agree

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
If you aren't getting paid there could be many reasons for this (not the payment date, paypal hasn't been added correctly). If you do need help you can contact the support team. There is a no lock in contract so if everyone wasn't getting paid there wouldn't be many people staying.