Tips on improving my channel

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Now I know with time I'll learn more from you guys and take some notes but as of now I want to know what you guys think about my channel, it's small I don't have many subscribers but I personally think my channel isn't that good, can you guys please me advice or view my channel and tell me what you guys think :) and subscribe if you want :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , First I like the name of the channel something different , banner and avatar aren't to bad but I personally think they could be updated :) quality of videos are very nice , maybe try to play some new games and get some attention to the videos , audio is to quiet and game sounds take over for me anyway :) try to make some catchy thumbnails with some text slap on it as well and go for catchy titles, sorry if I'm being picky :)

some tips are be active in forums and get noticed and become friends with people and social media is your friend :) use facebook , twitter , Instagram and google + and this gets more attention to you :)

hope it helps

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
You arent being picky lol i need this honesty This definitely helps me :) thanks I needed this because I've always wondered what I can make better :)

I do agree with the catchy thumbnails and things Im still getting use to it lol I'm not great at editing so I'm slowly learning more and more :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
You arent being picky lol i need this honesty This definitely helps me :) thanks I needed this because I've always wondered what I can make better :)

I do agree with the catchy thumbnails and things Im still getting use to it lol I'm not great at editing so I'm slowly learning more and more :)

it takes time to get used to it all but your nearly at 150 subs so your doing something right :) practice makes perfect so keep it up oh and never do sub for sub leads to dead subs :) goodluck bro

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Alright lol I was going to do those but Ima take your advice and not do it ending up with dead subs :) thanks and good luck to you too :) Ima subscribe to you :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Alright lol I was going to do those but Ima take your advice and not do it ending up with dead subs :) thanks and good luck to you too :) Ima subscribe to you :)

Cheers dude , yeah there was a channel with 55k subs because of sub for sub but only got 100 views per video , just no point

Reactions: The Gamingtons

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It always seems like i am behind TwilightPrinze, but here is my two cents. First of all as Prology said though your banner and avatar aren't bad I would also recommend maybe trying to update them and make sure you are using catchy titles for your videos. Think of how many people are making the same type of video as you, what are you going to do to make yours stand out?

Secondly make sure to adjust your audio volume, as your commentary does come across very quiet in some videos, especially your recent WaW Zombies video, if your unsure how this might sound, I do recommend making a test recording and listening back to it beforehand. I forget to do this sometimes and kick myself every time when I have to redo a video because I can't hear my voice.

Thirdly, cover some more recent games, I am not meaning to sound harsh but think of your audience - why would they watch your 20 minute video on Waw Zombies when they could watch zombies mode of Black Ops 3 for example?

Fourth, stay active on your channel - By that I mean have some form of schedule, keep uploading videos (this doesn't have to be everyday it can be once a week if thats your thing) and make sure to take the time to thank everybody for commenting on your video / giving feedback. I know this can look / feel slightly repetitive especially if you have 20 people commenting things such as "nice video" , but a quick comment to them just saying something along the lines of "thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it" can do wonders in securing repeat viewers and getting your channel noticed.

Fifth don't be afraid to advertise your content via social media - There is even a segment on Freedom where you can do it if you wanted to start off small, just make sure your trying your best to get noticed.

Anyway, I think I have made you read enough of my prattle so I am going to leave it there. Hope my tips help you and if you ever want to talk things over more fully then please don't hesitate to let me know. Keep up the hard work

Reactions: The Gamingtons