YouTube Tips And Tricks To Gain Subs

• Thread starter Deleted member 197467
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197467

I may not be the best person to be doing this, but here are a few of my tips and tricks I have used to get to were I mean right now. Here are seven of my tips for the week!

Tip #1
The #1 thing you have to remember about YouTube is the more videos you do the more views you get. If you want to gain a lot of subs your going to have to make a lot of videos. Always keep making videos even if the last video didn't do well.

Tip #2
When trying to gain subs you want to be intervened with the fans who subbed to your channel so they feel welcomed to the new YouTuber they just subbed to. Don't turn possible fans away by being rude or not replying to comments.

Tip #3
When you trying to gain subs you are going to want to grind those videos, but that doesn't mean post a bunch of crappy videos quickly. Fans will want to wait longer for better content then watch a bunch of crappy stuff.

Tip #4
When you are editing you videos try not to make a clip that is to quite. If you have not talked in the last 5s you have waited to long and its best you remove that clip or remove the time you have been quite

Tip #5
Try to make shore your mic settings are not to loud so you don't scare off any possible fans.

Tip #6
When streaming its better you do lots of little streams then one large one if you don't have the time.

Tip #7
The best way to get subs is to go out and make new friends who also do YouTube. Collabs are some of the best ways to gain subs and views.

Well I hope these tips helps you guys grow your channels. Next week I'll post seven more tips. I just have to think of some more. Don't forget to post your own tips down below in the comments.

Reactions: RyanSellers

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Tip #6
When streaming its better you do lots of little streams then one large one if you don't have the time.
I have a few little things to add this Tip #6
Live streaming is good to gain channel watch time. Which will help your channel move up in the search ranking.
The more watch time on a video will make it more likely to appear higher in the search results.
Live stream for at least an hour if possible. Once you hit the 1 hour mark of a live stream it triggers something in the YouTube algorithm to make it appear higher in search results.