YouTube ThumbNail with no hud

@SoCoolCarter

Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
SoCoolCarter
Anybody have any ideas on how youtubers take the hud display off a thumbnail from screenshots for example cod with no gun count and map, GTA with no map in the bottom corner and car miles, so basically just car and the map

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Usually its in the games settings and if not their then check to see if the game has any hotkeys or commands in a console that you can use to change it. If you google the game and search for how to turn of the hud it should have a few results :)

@SoCoolCarter

Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
SoCoolCarter
Usually its in the games settings and if not their then check to see if the game has any hotkeys or commands in a console that you can use to change it. If you google the game and search for how to turn of the hud it should have a few results :)
THe issues isnt the hud the issue is trying to get a thumbnail without a hud because i see youtubers play with a hud but dont have a hud displayed in the thumbnail i always wanted to figure that out.

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
They will most likely go into the games video editor if it has one and re watch the match they played but turn the hud off. If not they will of replayed the same map and turned the hud off for the screenshot. It's the only 2 ways I can think of that working out.

@SoCoolCarter

Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
SoCoolCarter
They will most likely go into the games video editor if it has one and re watch the match they played but turn the hud off. If not they will of replayed the same map and turned the hud off for the screenshot. It's the only 2 ways I can think of that working out.
Doesnt GTA have a games editor mode right?

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Doesnt GTA have a games editor mode right?
I'm pretty sure GTA does have a video editor called "Rockstar Editor" I'm not sure how u use it or get on it considering I stopped playing GTA a long time ago but that may be able to disable the map but I would think you would have to record the game within the game using their recording feature.

@SoCoolCarter

Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
SoCoolCarter
I'm pretty sure GTA does have a video editor called "Rockstar Editor" I'm not sure how u use it or get on it considering I stopped playing GTA a long time ago but that may be able to disable the map but I would think you would have to record the game within the game using their recording feature.
Hm ok thanks this help alot