Entertainment TheCanadianCacher98!!!!!!

Was my channel decent ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dec 1, 2015
Hey Guys thanks for checking this out! I am so excited to be hear.My name is Billy Lucas I am from windsor ontarion Canada I found freedom thru a fellow youtube. I joined the forums because I was looking for a youtube community to get involved in and help me grow. I upload on Sundays and wendsdays. On my channel I do unboxings , vlogs reviews,Gaming and pretty much anything else!!!! I am just re-starting out so please like comment and subscribe and dont be afraid to give me feedback. I am very open to doing colabs with fellow youtubers doing like challenges and stuff so email me at [email protected] with the subject - Colab Thanks and have a great day Youtube Channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0plNKm45MtcdsB8yEYZAZA

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2015
Hey Bryan, Thanks Im glad to be here also and thats great to meet a fellow Canadian and I hounestly unbox anything and everything I was thinking about starting a gofundme to help pay for products because my family doesnt have alot of money and its hard to get a job here in windsor lol If you would like to talk more you could leave you skype name below or ill dm u on instagram or something but I would love to chat more and get some tips bro

Reactions: Bryan