Gaming The Walking Dead Season 2 - Ep 1 - Part 2 - DEVIL DOG!!! (1080p HD Gameplay)

Krimson Cobra

Rising User
Sep 9, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
So the intro was pretty cool, but if you know your going to be talking about spoilers from the tv show maybe make an entirely different video about the spoilers then make this video instead next time? ITs also a good idea for new videos if you enjoy making more of a talk show like video about the previous episode release of the walking dead!

James Payton

Rising User
Nov 13, 2014
UK, Norfolk
YouTube
So the intro was pretty cool, but if you know your going to be talking about spoilers from the tv show maybe make an entirely different video about the spoilers then make this video instead next time? ITs also a good idea for new videos if you enjoy making more of a talk show like video about the previous episode release of the walking dead!
Yh, I didn't end up talking about the tv show cus I had that very idea. :)

James Payton

Rising User
Nov 13, 2014
UK, Norfolk
YouTube
AWESOME MAN! I'll have to watch the second episode then! Lol as soon as I heard spoilers I had to pause it lol! Excited to watch the rest now!
Haha yh. Mistake on my behalf there. XD I'm doing a short podcast tomorrow discussing the tv show. So it's separate. Hope you enjoy. Some of the episode messed up but I know what the problem was so next episode it'll be improved. :)