Gaming The Return of Bentropz

Bentropz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2015
YouTube
What is going on everybody, I have been on an extended break from youtube due to work. I want to introduce myself to everyone with Freedom!:cool:

My name is Jake, I am 19 years old.
I am from a small town in Ontario, Canada.

I've been seeing a lot of people becoming successful lately with freedom, and it makes me smile that I too am apart of this community. I found out about freedom a while ago watching a stream on twitch.

I am always gaming in my free time if I am not at the gym. I enjoy the challenge games provide with their difficulty. I started my youtube what feels like ages ago but my main reason for starting my channel was to show people a side of video games from an educational perspective, and how to over-come challenges.
Being that one guy on youtube that everyone checks out for strategies or entertainment purposes without losing the sight of the gaming as a core element is important for me and I wish to become that guy.

I have been trying to upload at a consistent rate of at least 2 videos a week at a minimum, I would love to have feedback from YOU guys on what I can do to improve my videos or games you would love for me to try out and share my experiences.

If you have actually read through everything and are still with me you can check out my channel here(y) (Y): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk3oRXP4ttgdf_kfuQeqBjw

Reactions: Wolvo

Wolvo

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
nice man! i like the videos that you do! Ive been looking for other games to play and that looks interesting! We should do a post for post!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
What is going on everybody, I have been on an extended break from youtube due to work. I want to introduce myself to everyone with Freedom!:cool:

My name is Jake, I am 19 years old.
I am from a small town in Ontario, Canada.

I've been seeing a lot of people becoming successful lately with freedom, and it makes me smile that I too am apart of this community. I found out about freedom a while ago watching a stream on twitch.

I am always gaming in my free time if I am not at the gym. I enjoy the challenge games provide with their difficulty. I started my youtube what feels like ages ago but my main reason for starting my channel was to show people a side of video games from an educational perspective, and how to over-come challenges.
Being that one guy on youtube that everyone checks out for strategies or entertainment purposes without losing the sight of the gaming as a core element is important for me and I wish to become that guy.

I have been trying to upload at a consistent rate of at least 2 videos a week at a minimum, I would love to have feedback from YOU guys on what I can do to improve my videos or games you would love for me to try out and share my experiences.

If you have actually read through everything and are still with me you can check out my channel here(y) (Y): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk3oRXP4ttgdf_kfuQeqBjw
Hey welcome back :D