Gaming The Erratic Gamer here !!!!

The Erratic Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
I've been near Woodland my entire life, might relocate in a few months near Davis, but we'll see how everything goes ^^ Life takes us to mysterious places, and we do our best to continue our dreams too. Smiling is what everyone should do more of, heh ^^
Oh cool its really nice over there. I am located in the greater area of North Hollywood :D. Yeah it does thats the greatest thing about life :D. Yeah they should that's one of the reason I started Youtube is to hopefully do that. I do security full time that does the complete opposite XD

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

I miss playing dead space. First game really scared me, remember playing it when it first came out on PS3. Think I was in college then. Might have to revisit it.

The Erratic Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

I miss playing dead space. First game really scared me, remember playing it when it first came out on PS3. Think I was in college then. Might have to revisit it.
Thanks!! Yeah love the game. Happy to be playing it. I have 5 chapters up if youd like to check them out ? Would have a sixth but the data got messed up yesterday :( i would definatly reccomend playing it again just for the fun of it. :)