Gaming The Division - Explortation and Taking on Missions!

lunaraexox

Rising User
Jan 10, 2016
Hey Guys,

Luna here bringing another look at The Division :D Did any of you play and if so what did you all thing?

REMEMBER GUYS! LIKE WHAT YOU SEE PLEASE HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey Guys,

Luna here bringing another look at The Division :D Did any of you play and if so what did you all thing?

Wow ur video looks really cool and I like ur accent well I always like accent like this....I am too planning to play the division on PC once my PC gets upgraded...I would check out ur channel now

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey Guys,

I won't be buying it, I pre ordered the game then I got my code, redeemed it and couldn't even play at all servers were down. I got my money back for the pre order, I'll just wait until a new game comes out, haha.

lunaraexox

Rising User
Jan 10, 2016
Wow ur video looks really cool and I like ur accent well I always like accent like this....I am too planning to play the division on PC once my PC gets upgraded...I would check out ur channel now

Thanks again Madness :D And I think it's going to be a game to play on PC as long as the developers keep supporting the game :D And i'm glad someone likes my accent haha ^^ I tend to worry.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

lunaraexox

Rising User
Jan 10, 2016
I won't be buying it, I pre ordered the game then I got my code, redeemed it and couldn't even play at all servers were down. I got my money back for the pre order, I'll just wait until a new game comes out, haha.

That's a shame Nuke, apparently they may do an Open beta this month if so I would recommend trying it.

lunaraexox

Rising User
Jan 10, 2016
Is it actually a good game?? because am thinking to get it but am not sure..

Yeah I quite like it even though it was just a taster. So hopefully the final game will be more in-depth with some great end-game.