Gaming The Countdown of 4K-1K!

TekKnite

Rising User
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
TekKnite
Hey guys, as you all know, many of us will be unlinked in less than 12 hours. DON'T GIVE UP WE CAN STILL DO THIS! I have only around 80 more subs until i hit 1000 and 312 hours left until i hit 4000 watch hours. We can all do this as a family. If you are in this boat let's all row our way to the goal before time is up! I want all of you guys to help interact with everyone in this thread so that means comment comment comment. How have you grown since the announcment of the 4K-1K rule? personally I have been putting in the daily grind with editing my gaming videos and multiple livestreams. The livestreams have helped out my channel tremendously! My videos have gone up in views because of you guys and the fan base that is in the Rivals of Aether community (The game i primarily post on my channel) The comments have been so uplifting and motivating! So here is my proposition to all of you. I personally have been checking out anywhere from 3-5 channels a day in the freedom family and I encourage you to do this as well! give them the benefit of the doubt and share that love of subbing to them and checking out some of their videos. One of the channels i have been enjoying recently is Jesse Tattoo Gaming. I love his intro to his videos because it is so unique and entertaining. Everyone that comments in this thread I will be checking out a few videos so I can help your watch time and most probably sub to help you guys grow. Maybe you all can do the same for me? It would be greatly appreciated. Let's beat this 4K-1K rule together Freedom Family! I know we can ALL do it together if we all work together!

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member

IRONMANTIS4

New User
Jul 23, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys, just wanted to say I am very grateful to discover Freedom & the community of people who welcomed me when I first joined was nothing but kind and helpful. I really hope after the countdown reaches 0 there won't be a lot of people getting unlinked. When I first started I was hopeful but I still didn't think I would get any further then I was at the time.... but the amazing community of Freedom proved me wrong ( 1st time I am glad to be wrong ) and helped me improve my YouTube channel ( forever grateful ). The 1st month I joined I gained about 500+ subscribers ... crazy ... and have people messaging me saying they watched my videos ? ( I always thought they were just "okay" due to my lack of video making experience and skills. Now I just heard the news ( been so busy with life I don't check my YouTube channel as much as I used to ) that one of my video reached 1000,000 views ??!! crazily unexpected. At the end of the day we are all amazing YouTubers who will continue to keep on improving, so keep on being awesome!

- J

Reactions: LW and TekKnite

TekKnite

Rising User
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
TekKnite
Th
Hey guys, just wanted to say I am very grateful to discover Freedom & the community of people who welcomed me when I first joined was nothing but kind and helpful. I really hope after the countdown reaches 0 there won't be a lot of people getting unlinked. When I first started I was hopeful but I still didn't think I would get any further then I was at the time.... but the amazing community of Freedom proved me wrong ( 1st time I am glad to be wrong ) and helped me improve my YouTube channel ( forever grateful ). The 1st month I joined I gained about 500+ subscribers ... crazy ... and have people messaging me saying they watched my videos ? ( I always thought they were just "okay" due to my lack of video making experience and skills. Now I just heard the news ( been so busy with life I don't check my YouTube channel as much as I used to ) that one of my video reached 1000,000 views ??!! crazily unexpected. At the end of the day we are all amazing YouTubers who will continue to keep on improving, so keep on being awesome!

- J
at's awesome man. Glad the Fredom Family could help you so much

Reactions: IRONMANTIS4