Request Tell Me What You Think

APF

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
YouTube
Hello guys and girls! My channel has been up for over a year now and I'm still struggling with getting subscribers. I'm looking for suggestions on what to do. if you look at my latest video, I'm gonna be doing more than just Minecraft. However, should I offer shutouts once a week? Tell me what you think! Thanks!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
OK so I watched ur video and I clicked away from it I am sorry because first of all u need quality dude now I am not being harsh here but ur microphone quality is not good and its very low and that drives people out as soon as they start watching u need to learn to keep them on the starting of the video
Be energetic in ur videos whenever u commentate and its very important that u be energetic and if u don't people go away because what audience needs is attention and ur video doesn't grab that
Now what u play is the most saturated game over youtube so u have to think about what u should do that not many people have done now minecraft is big very big u can literally do anything in minecraft if u want to so u gotta do something that grabs the attention of the viewers

And trust me dude don't do shoutout videos because it will bring non active subscribers because they will only subscribe to u because u are giving them shoutouts so NO to that one that's like a cheap way to get subscribers

APF

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
YouTube
OK so I watched ur video and I clicked away from it I am sorry because first of all u need quality dude now I am not being harsh here but ur microphone quality is not good and its very low and that drives people out as soon as they start watching u need to learn to keep them on the starting of the video
Be energetic in ur videos whenever u commentate and its very important that u be energetic and if u don't people go away because what audience needs is attention and ur video doesn't grab that
Now what u play is the most saturated game over youtube so u have to think about what u should do that not many people have done now minecraft is big very big u can literally do anything in minecraft if u want to so u gotta do something that grabs the attention of the viewers

And trust me dude don't do shoutout videos because it will bring non active subscribers because they will only subscribe to u because u are giving them shoutouts so NO to that one that's like a cheap way to get subscribers
Which video did you watch?

APF

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
YouTube
I watched the server showcase emuloushcf video
Okay, when I first started recording I used a program called Action!. However, whenever I record and try to edit the video in Sony Vegas Pro 13, the sound doesn't play. My videos starting from the server showcase and after that are rough because I am using OBS. Is there any other programs you guys have in mind?

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Okay, when I first started recording I used a program called Action!. However, whenever I record and try to edit the video in Sony Vegas Pro 13, the sound doesn't play. My videos starting from the server showcase and after that are rough because I am using OBS. Is there any other programs you guys have in mind?
Well u can use fraps as always but if u have a good nvidia card then u can use shadowplay which is really good

APF

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
YouTube
Well u can use fraps as always but if u have a good nvidia card then u can use shadowplay which is really good
Alright! I'll give it a shot! Thanks! Any other suggestions for me? What I should do in those videos I make?

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Alright! I'll give it a shot! Thanks! Any other suggestions for me? What I should do in those videos I make?
As I told be more loud and be more energetic because u know audience doesn't stick to ur video if u don't do ur commentaries good so try to open up ur video with a great energetic intro and maybe buy a better mic and also u can use audacity to improve ur audio so try to search some tutorials and u would find some nice ones on how to make a crappy mic sound better

APF

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
YouTube
This mic is $50. Look at videos prior to that one you watched. My audio is good. I think OBS is making it sound bad

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I don't know but its sounds very low to me in the newer videos maybe its OBS don't know but u know try to add effects over them maybe a good way to improve quality