PC TeamXeno Recruiting More Minecraft YouTubers!

Crow

Just too damn lucky.
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
United States
www.youtube.com
YouTube
IAmKr0w
Youtube Name: X373N (Just call me John)

YouTube Link: https://youtube.com/X373N

Twitch Link: I don't stream.

Editor: Sony Vegas Pro 13, occasionally Adobe After Effects

Recorder: Fraps, Camtasia, Action!, OBS

Why you want to join the group: Why are you recruiting then?

Are you willing to record and be apart of events in the group?: In most cases.

Are you willing to make youtube a career: Hell no. Trolls can easily get your channel shut down.

Molten Lord

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Arkansas
YouTube
Youtube Name: Molten Lord

YouTube Link: (Right below this post)

Twitch Link: I don't stream yet

Editor: Sony Vegas Pro 13.0

Recorder: OBS

Why you want to join the group: Because I want to meet new and interesting people to hopefully make more content with and grow my very small community

Are you willing to record and be apart of events in the group?: Sure just as long as we all keep it professional and friendly, not a big fan of drama.

Are you willing to make youtube a career: I am, but in all honesty I do this for fun, and if people like it, then that's good, if not, then I'll keep doing it, because it's fun.

Dean Trabanos

Rising User
May 12, 2015
YouTube
Youtube Name: Dean's World Gaming

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.comn/deansworldgaming

Editor: Sony Vegas (video) Photoshop (thumbnails)

Recorder: OBS (Video/ingame audio) audacity (my seperate mic audio)

Why you want to join the group: Ever since I've started minecraft, I've wanted to be in a recording group only because the people I record with are unreliable. I post daily videos of every kind of game and I honestly want to start a minecraft series up once again. This would be the perfect opportunity to make new friends and record awesome videos with people!

Are you willing to record and be apart of events in the group?: Yes and if you have any doubts about that, check my channel out. I make professional looking thumbnails, videos and the audio is unparalleled for a small YouTube channel. I'm in this for serious reasons but at the same time want to have fun!

Molten Lord

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Arkansas
YouTube
I make professional looking thumbnails[/quote said:
Really now? Why not try your hand at being a pro designer they make some good cash over there in that forum. Though I like your channel, it's nice.

Dean Trabanos

Rising User
May 12, 2015
YouTube
Honestly, it's never interested me. I don't do what I do for money. I'm already well off with money because I work and get added income through other projects of mine.