Nubesity HD

New User
Dec 12, 2014
About me:
Race: Asian (Singaporean)
Time Zone: (GMT +8)

Channel: Nubesity
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nubesity/
Games: Team Fort 2, Terraria , GMod, Unturned (gold acc), Minecraft, CS:GO, L4D2, PayDay (1 and 2) and ETC. Click Steam Profile to Check.
----------------------------------------------------
I basically need someone who is of the same age and can play frequently for videos or just chill and just talk in the background with, ( A friend basically ^_^). I can do editing on Sony Vegas Pro 13 and Audacity if required and I should be quite free for the next month or so due to holidays. My Channel doesn't have much popularity (yet) so I wouldn't expect any thing much either. I'll just mention that I'm free to discuss on many topics like Anime or latest gaming events (a.k.a Fallout 4 hype)
----------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
Time Zone: GMT+8 / (roughly the same)
Video Purposes: TF2, Skype and a decent mic ( I don't wanna hear your neighbors fighting :D)

Do feel free to message me on my channel if you're interested. Ciao!

CamTasTic

Rising User
Sep 21, 2015
YouTube
00CamTasTic00
Hey! I'm looking for the same thing as you. (Sorry about the bad format, im on my phone) My name is Daniel, I'm 15 it's currently 8:00 am and im not sure how much of a difference that is. I have, minecraft, tf2, CS:GO, gmod, unturned and some others that I can't remeber right now. My skype is - ytcamtastic and I'll give my steam ID through skype if you end up contacting me.

Last edited: