• Retake the videos speaking in english

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mirage Ironworks

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2015
YouTube
Hello, My name is Rodrigo and I`m known as Mirage, I'm a Brazillian Boffer SwordfighterI started uploading videos to youtube so I can make people know more about this game/sport that I practice every single sunday

I have a sports channel that explains the rules and have POV fighting videos, I will make tutorials on how to create the weapons and accessories for larp and boffer swordplay.

I upload a new video every weekend, but I`m planning on uploading fighting videos on tuedays, and an explanation/tutorial video on friday

Currently I only upload in Brazillian Portuguese, but I can set English subtitles, voice-over in English, or even retake the video in English, depending on the feedback here.

Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4tKZKpibumL9RtTSQAgqQ

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Rodrigo !!! , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

I have always wanted to do role play sword fighting , my uncle did it ages ago and it looked so dam cool !!!!

Mirage Ironworks

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2015
YouTube
Hey Rodrigo !!! , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

I have always wanted to do role play sword fighting , my uncle did it ages ago and it looked so dam cool !!!!

Thanks
There any many kinds of role play sword fighting, the one I fight is the Foam based (known as Boffer) weapons, I'm the main archer in my clan, my bow is reinforced with foam to avoid any damage, and my arrow tips are made of foam too, just like Archery tag