Tips & Tricks Struggling to Grow! What should I do?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi freedom family,

I recently started a new channel. This time it's just for myself not by a group. I've noticed that when I first started the entertainment guys within the first few hours it went wildfire. Now on my new channel. I've had it for a month or so and I am not growing subscribers at all. I haven't had a single subscriber in a couple of weeks. What's happening? Why was my first channel a success and this channel not? Freedoms tips are meant to help me grow but I don't seem to be growing.
Am I doing YouTube for no reason? Am I never going to get anywhere?

Thanks

Last edited:

Affix

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2014
YouTube
vAffix
You don't want us to complain about you not uploading. I think we both know what exactly is the reason you are not growing.

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
I haven't actually seen your channel before (I just looked it up), but perhaps it is just a rough spot. To be honest, as long as you are getting views, I think you will be okay. While every subscriber is important, i'd rather have 10 subs and 100 views, than 100 subs and 10 views. Upload something, give them a reason to come back, get their attention in the first few seconds, all the basic strategies, and I am sure you will be fine!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Its just what happens, previous success isn't an indication of future success - so in your case just because your previous channel went wildfire (as you put it) doesn't mean that any subsequent channel will do the same. All I can say is just keep working at making good videos, be sure to take time to reply to comment and feel free to use these forums and you should see some growth

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
By looking at your channel it could have a lot to do with your upload frequency man, Channels been up for a month but you have 5 videos, Should try to bump up your uploads to maybe 2-3 videos a week and watch how you will see progression man!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
By looking at your channel it could have a lot to do with your upload frequency man, Channels been up for a month but you have 5 videos, Should try to bump up your uploads to maybe 2-3 videos a week and watch how you will see progression man!
Agreed with this. Growing on youtube requires dedication. If you want to become serious in youtube then you need at least 3 video's a week.

Reactions: CarbonMeister