Community Story Time, Hi Everybady!

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
I've actually already posted here but I wanted to post a more personal post.. My name is Thirstbuster44. I work with two other people; my best friend from long ago, Solrac, and a nerd we met along the way named Rhaeine. We are 3 friends who just really love video games. We gather once a week to record a new set of videos. Anything from old school games like Final Fantasy VI to new stuff like Dying Light.

I will now get a little more personal with individual bios. I grew up on video games just like many other gamer's around the world. The first game I ever played was Super Mario Bros on the NES, the First game I ever owned myself was Twisted Metal on the PS1. Before I ever had a memory i was playing Super Mario Bros and TMNT on my older brother's Nes. We would go to arcades at the mall every once in a while but unfortunately I came to late to really enjoy those. The first console I ever owned was PS1 but the first time I ever spent hours and hours playing video games was on my N64 playing Star Fox 64. When I got the thing I couldn't even see the screen properly. We were poor and didn't have a standard CRT. The TV we had only had the one input that came in from a VCR. And for some reason our VCR didn't work properly so I constantly had to play my N64 with a screen that literally moved from bottom left to top right. Literally only had a few seconds with a full screen, and don't even ask about color. But ever since then I've been a gamer. I've been many things; a construction worker at the age of 10 which is how I funded my addiction, a musician even till this day, a musical repair tech that also funds my addiction, and a farmer that yet again funds my addiction. I've learned many skills in my life and all of it goes to fun my love for gaming. That's why I do youtube. I want to share my love of video games with the world.

This next part was written by Rhaeine. She wrote it in the third perosn. Idk why.

Joining in 2014 shortly after being involved with a small Smash Bros. tournament hosted by Thirst, being asked to join him in his let’s plays came as a surprise but Rhaeine was glad to accept. Rhaeine had wanted to start doing let’s plays since they started watching Achievement Hunter and Game Grumps and saw this as an opportunity to share their experience with games with others as AH and Game Grumps did. Rhaeine is a college student who has a passion for music and video games and wishes to share the happiness from music and video games with others through YouTube. Rhaeine has a soft spot for the Mass Effect and Spyro series. Rhaeine’s pronouns are they/them and is Agender.

My Paragraph was longer, and Solrac isn't around to type his out. So that will be for next time. Thanks for reading this wall of text. I hope you will give us a chance to entertain you. Have a sexy day.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)