Tips & Tricks Starting a cheap Gaming Channel

Jesus Pena

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
New York
YouTube
Hey guys so I don't have a video on this and sorry for that but here i will be explaining everything you will need to know to get started with a cheap Gaming channel.

1. Choose your platform.
Wether you want to play pc or on Console everything can come really cheap to you.

PC: Ok so on PC this might honestly be the easiest, get a program called OBS. First of all this program is free so you won't need to buy it...... I honestly want to add more but this is probably all you're going to need. I would love to say a microphone but it all depends where you are gaming, if on a laptop they all usually bring a mic but desktops don't so this one depends on what you are using.

PS4: On PS4 you have the options to record a game play and commentate over it or you can Livestream your video directly to youtube or Twitch, which will archive your last broadcast. Voila, you now have a live commentary and you can even download this clip to simply and add it to an editing software and there your video is now ready to render.

XBOX:hey guys sorry about this but I corrently dont one right now and am not sure when is going to arrive.