Gaming Star Wars Battlefront BETA

MystixNinja

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
bstat55
So basically before I get into the video I'd like to say that I'm sorry for being gone from the forums since like July. I've been thinking about quitting this and doing a project with friends over doing both channels. After a ton of thinking, and some time releasing videos every now and again, I thought that I'll keep on trucking as long as I possibly can. With that, I'll be returning here!

So, for a quick re-intro of my channel for new people who are not here before - I mostly do retro game improv reviews called "Quick Look" and they're pretty cool according to 500 people. I also do LPs when I want and other videos when I want. I stream too. Yeah, man. Don't take my word for it, check it out yourself!

Anyway I did a stream with a friend to pass time before going to a football game and this is the result. Last time I did a BETA video was the Destiny BETA lol. So it's been a while. Enjoy! :D

Like, Comment, Sub or whatevs dude

NcrRangerGaming

Well-Known User
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
Nice video and welcome back! How are you liking the beta? I'm personally love making videos for it! Just uploaded a gameplay where I went HAM xD

MystixNinja

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
bstat55
Nice video and welcome back! How are you liking the beta? I'm personally love making videos for it! Just uploaded a gameplay where I went HAM xD
I've only played it that one time and it was fun. It felt more like Battlefield with Star Wars to me. I'd buy it if I had a PS4/XONE, but my friend has it so I'll just come over a lot when it's released lol.