YouTube Sponsorships

Jourdan

Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
YouTube
Does anyone know on average how long it takes to hear back from a sponsor? A year ago when I started up with Freedom I waited 4 months and went inactive since I never heard back from anyone. Does anyone know if it usually takes that long or if they just don't say anything if you're rejected?

UlTiMaTuM

Probably an Árse O.
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2014
YouTube
My guess is they don't notify you if you've been rejected.[DOUBLEPOST=1447742135][/DOUBLEPOST]My guess is they don't notify you if you've been rejected.

Jourdan

Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
YouTube
My guess is they don't notify you if you've been rejected.[DOUBLEPOST=1447742135][/DOUBLEPOST]My guess is they don't notify you if you've been rejected.

which i assumed but they never say so how do we know if it's just taking a while or if they rejected you

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
There is no set timeframe as it is down to the sponsors themselves. Some will let you know if your application was rejected but unfortunately some do not. There is unfortunately no way of knowing if it is just taking a while or if it was rejected.

You could try contacting the sponsors customer service to see if they can find out.

Jourdan

Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
YouTube
There is no set timeframe as it is down to the sponsors themselves. Some will let you know if your application was rejected but unfortunately some do not. There is unfortunately no way of knowing if it is just taking a while or if it was rejected.

You could try contacting the sponsors customer service to see if they can find out.

Damn. Well thanks for filling me in.