Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
That's the likelihood of your revenue share increasing

Jokes aside the thing looks for spammy behavior on channels and returns what is found (most of it is hardcoded stuff you'd notice yourself anyways). In my personal opinion it doesn't have a use for anyone really... It's another one of those Freedom! side projects I have incredible hate against.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Personally I would like to hear more about this system, seems like its been introduced / made for some reason without any explanation or apparent reason.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Low % is better

It is used to indicate that a channel could be spam, not that a channel is spam. It was pretty much a tool for Freedom! management to check for channels that are created to make quick money off copyrighted material, once those channel are found they are manually checked for copyright then removed from the network if they do contain it. This probably shouldn't have been used for the public as lot of people misinterpreted it to mean the % is how spammy a channel is.

If the channel is 10%, 5% or 1% it does't mean the channel is better or worse

Moved to the discussion section as quite a few people might not know what this is for