PC Space Engineers: Survival Collab

SMRRedKing

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2015
YouTube
Hey there everybody! Ronin here, and I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in starting a Space Engineers survival series. For those who aren't familiar with Space Engineers (SE for short) it is a sandbox voxel based building game with many different materials ways to build ships. It is based mainly around building ships and flying through through space, and more recently on planets! With the introduction of Planets to the game, super amped about that, the series can be far more interesting with building up and getting out into space after development stages.

So, if you are interested leave a comment with your channel and skype name. This will series will be only about 4 people total, to keep the fps rate better and make sure not too much is causing sim speed crashing. Hope to hear from you guys soon, and get ready for a blast through an unknown galaxy!

-Red

SMRRedKing

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2015
YouTube
Hey! I would be interested in joining you!

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpn5V0Bf8dvMLpksaCjwAfQ

Skype - monhawk667

I can provide a steam name if you would also like!

That would be excellent! I will send an invite on Skype later this evening. Thanks for the interest.[DOUBLEPOST=1448349467][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds fun.. sadly I don't really like playing survival.. its more fun to have unlimited resources to build massive creations of destruction :3

Not a problem! I like survival for the reason that i feel more accomplished building something massive under the pressure of resource management. Id love to do a build off with you one day though when that comes up in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bee