Gaming Sonic Adventure HD - Sonic Story - Ep. 3 (1080p 60FPS)

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Honestly you should fix the issue with the intro. You're channel is still in the very early stages, so newcomers are going to see the intro, and just click off assuming the rest of the video is like that. If it was like the outtro that was the mistake, you could get away with it, but first impressions are probably the most important thing when you're trying to prove yourself on youtube.

The video itself wasn't too bad, but I think you might want to work on the commentary a bit more. You tend to ramble on about the same topic. Like I think you mentioned how you wanted to do daily uploads like a dozen times throughout the video. Also have a bit more confidence in yourself, you made a joke during the bumper cars section, and I actually thought it was funny, but then you immediately after say "ohh that was cringey" and in my opinion it wasn't cringey until you pointed it out. If you ever feel like something is too cringey, just edit it out, no harm in that.

Keep it up though, this is one of the better LP series I've seen from small channels, It actually looks like you put effort into these which is a good thing. Keep working at it, and you'll get alot of subs, Sonic games are very popular for LPers.

A.Barry

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Yeah, the intro mess up was a one time occurrence, I rushed to reach my upload schedule. And the rambling...yeah you're right lol and thanks for the compliment. I hope you stay tune for future content ;)

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I get that, but I was just suggesting you should fix it, I know its a one time occurrence because I watched through the rest of the video, but someone else might see that, and just assume "oh its just another terrible lets play from a small channel" and you could potentially lose a subscriber that way.

Also the point of these forums is for critiques, not for promoting your channel, we aren't your audience.

A.Barry

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I get that, but I was just suggesting you should fix it, I know its a one time occurrence because I watched through the rest of the video, but someone else might see that, and just assume "oh its just another terrible lets play from a small channel" and you could potentially lose a subscriber that way.

Also the point of these forums is for critiques, not for promoting your channel, we aren't your audience.
Its actually for both lol there's a thread for critiques for just Freedom partners, this is a promoting thread imo but yeah I understand it was a bad mistake.